Summary of Technical Team’s Qualifications
As aforementioned, our services are primarily performed by Eng. Amer Abdul Samad, Director- Smart Action FZE who has extensive experience in Project Management and management of planning activities of mega development projects in United Arab Emirates including Burj Khalifah, Dubai Mall, high-rise towers and villa complex (Al Wasl Square).
Below is a summary of Eng. Amer Abdul Samad practical experience:
- Leading the team in Planning Department towards achieving the main contractor’s/ our client’s objectives in successfully delivering thier engineering projects, on time, within budgeted costs, without compromising business strategic goals and its good relationships with client, consultants and other contractors in the Project.
- Expert in assessment and defending EOT Claims from Project Manager’s/ Client’s Representative perspective.
- Advanced Level of expertise in handling Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project software.
- Prepare contractual Letters/ Notice of Delays in liaison with Management and Commercial Department.
- Expert in preparing of Extension of Time (EOT) Claims and have successfully achieved the cost and time impact claimed on behalf the Company.
- Very good experience in preparing detailed schedule of time (10,000 plus activities), monitoring and controlling of the same.
- Excellent knowledge in resource leveling, preparation of procurement schedule, manpower schedule, cash flow S Curve & histogram, monitoring and controlling of the same.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly progress reports.
- Where one of the planning department team is assigned to carry out one of the aforementioned tasks (no. 3 to 8), supervise their works and provide necessary advice to ensure desired deliverables are achieved.
- Coordination with other departments in respect of ensuring logical sequence of activities is maintained during project execution stage and prepare recovery schedules to avoid/ mitigate delays as and when required.
- Coordination with the client/ contractor on project cost control and necessary actions to avoid costs overruns.
- Prepare and update E1, E2 LOG (submittal & procurement Log’s).
- Good experience in prolog software (Document Control Management Software).
We are ready to customize our offering to bring the most suitable scheduling and contract management solutions to your projects, in addition to provide inputs towards successful negotiations towards dispute resolution/ amicable settlement agreement,